Pre-engineered Steel Building Construction
For more than four decades we have supplied long-lasting, high quality pre-engineered rigid frame steel buildings for government and military projects along with residential customers and structures for commercial, industrial and agricultural applications.
We can provide pre-engineered steel metal buildings for all uses, including warehouses, small shops, aircraft hangars, steel storage buildings, industrial buildings, manufacturing plants, equipment and vehicle garages, mini-storage facilities, office buildings, fire stations, truck and bus garages, schools, athletic and recreational facilities, commercial buildings, churches, and roof-only metal building systems.
Our buildings use Galvalume® steel - the most effective quality, heaviest-gauge commercial steel available from the U.S., supported by a 40-year limited rust-through perforation warranty on AZ55 Galvalume®. Each metal building package includes engineered computer drawings and a comprehensive manual for instructions to erect the building. Our buildings are engineered to meet US, German, and European building codes. The factory design and detailed engineering of each and every building ensures that it will last a very long time.
Our buildings are unique in the industry because of superior materials, better quality control, industry-leading warranties, and exceptional customer service.
- 40-year limited rust-through perforation warranty on AZ55 Galvalume® - 26 gauge, 80,000 psi.
- 40-year limited warranty on the paint - various colors available.
- Limited lifetime warranty on the stainless steel screws for the roof.
KDH utilized pre-engineered steel buildings which are a popular choice for MILITARY, FEDERAL AND STATE GOVERNMENT CUSTOMERS
- 100% made in the USA using top grade commercial US steel.
- 40-year limited rust-through perforation warranty on AZ55 Galvalume®.
- State-of-the-art steel metal building manufacturing facility.
- Backed by more than 40 years of metal building design experience.
- Environmentally sustainable - “cool” metal roof - 70-72% recycled content.
Five of six LEED categories are applicable to our pre-engineered buildings:
- Sustainable Site.
- Energy and Atmosphere.
- Materials and Resources.
- Indoor Environmental Quality.
- Innovation and Design Process.
Building with our buildings can earn your building points toward LEED® certification in the following areas:
- Sustainable Sites 7.2 – Heat Island Effect – Roof.
- Materials and Resources 5.1 – Recycled Content.
- Materials and Resources 5.2 – Recycled Content.
- Exemplary Performance - Recycled Content 70-72%.
Consult with your LEED-Accredited consultant about all the ways your pre-engineered steel building project may achieve LEED points.
- FEMP Energy Efficiency Item – Meets Federal Energy MGMT Program energy efficient levels as required by EO 13123 and 13221.
- Comprehensive Procurement Guidelines (CPG) compliant.
- Meets/exceeds EPA Recovered Material Advisory Notice (RMAN) standard.
- Recycled Content – 70-72%.
- Low Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC – paints).
- Lead-Free Item According to ASTM/EPA test methods.
- Chlorine Free.
- Ozone Safe.
- Chromate-Free Item According to ASTM/EPA test methods.
- Mercury-Free Item According to ASTM/EPA test methods.
- Benzene-Free Item According to ASTM/EPA test methods.
- NESHAP Compliant Item as established by National Emission Standard for Hazardous Air Pollutant (NESHAP) regulation.
- GreenSeal Item – Certified to meet or exceed voluntary standards for environmental preferable as established by GreenSeal